Thursday, May 8, 2008

Schedule for Blessed are the Cheesemakers

Ok, well three of you have weighed in (Chris was too lazy to post but answered me in person) so I'm going to go ahead and post the schedule...sorry Katie for not getting your thoughts! It sounds like people would rather take things slowly than try to rush and I agree since I don't think this is a book to rush through. I know there is a bit of traveling going on and all, but since I happen to have Sarah's Google calendar I can make a schedule that should work, even for her. The Chapters can be posted on as follows:

May 16: Chapters 1-5
May 23: Chapters 6-10
May 30: Chapters 11-13
June 6: Chapters 15-17
June 13: Chapters 18-20
June 20: chapters 21, 22 & Epilogue

The heaviest reading is at the beginning since we've had a couple weeks off and because Sarah is still in the country. Hope you all enjoy it. Let me know if anyone has had trouble getting the book and thus will have a difficult time getting the first five chapters read.

No comments: