Friday, January 2, 2009

Cassie

Loved her name of course, but wasn't sure about all the hot and heavy physical stuff going on between her and Buchman. I can identify with her in many ways...being a mom, wanting the best for her son, enjoying decorating and yet I can't agree with all of her decisions. I feel like a woman with a young son should be way more responsible than sleeping around, but again, my morals are a lot different than most these days. I was glad that she made up with her mom, especially in lieu of my own personal experiences lately. I think her job must be way cool and really fun, both the creating window displays and the Mrs. Claus part. I did enjoy the story for what it was, a short, fun Christmas story. I also appreciated the emphasis put on the importance of family. I realize that family can be a mix of blood relations and close friends and I think this little tale did a good job of showing that.

No comments: